Monday 13 April 2009

xXhaynahXx is sooo right!

i have just had a bit of a dodgy situation, i recieved a bit of a wierd friend request and then mail, it was clear to me that this girl was dodgy and i have reported her; this is the mail she sent me let me know what you think; dodgy or not?

Hey my mom was going to buy me stardollars this week a few times since the prices dropped by 50% but I don't want any because I am leaving stardoll. My mom can use credit card to buy stardollars for you and she can buy around 300 stardollars. I will need your password to buy them because I DON"T know how to BUY CODES and I use credit card to buy stardollars. If you don't belive me even ask Destiny998, blondiebaby57, ebreezy123, LoOorraa, MissSmilingSoph, Brookieboo_1234, brainsandhot, thisisme4721, blue_luver27, etc......

it looks very dodgy and i reported her, there is no way in my opinion that this is innocent, the girls nickname is MissSmilingSoph if you get a request from her then please do not accept it!

0 Comments: