Monday 13 April 2009

HACKERS - The Story!

Obviously, we all know about Hackers, am I correct? We all love chatting to people on Stardoll, and we add people, isn't that true? And most of the people claim to be your friends, even though you don't know them! I am begging you, only add people you KNOW IN REAL LIFE. I am not even adding any friends anymore. Basicly, some hackers have an unlocking system, so when you accept their friend request, they get your password! So please accept no blank requests, or people saying that 'Hi, Love your suite. Be my friend and i'll make you manager of my club' Or something along the lines of 'You're amazing, and if you add me, I'll tell you how to get free DKNY' - Listen up, people. You can NEVER get free DKNY unless Stardoll Admin sends you a letter, like 'Buy stardolls and get this DKNY gift free!' Which happened summer last year. Even people sending you messages such as 'Look, I have been hacked, and if you have, I know exactly what to do. I went on this site that Staff log into, and they can control peoples accounts! If you log in, you can right click peoples clothes, and then they go to your suite! BUT only use this if you have been hacked!' Please, this is really not true - Be realistic girls. If it was true, I am sure the person who sent you it would have superstar, and all the old DKNY? And truth is - they most likely don't! So please, even if they have an amazing suite, please NEVER fall for these! I really want you girls to be safe! And here is an interview with some one who has been scammed.

Ella: I was scammed, with a site some on sent me. It looked like a normal Stardoll website, but it wouldn't let log in, when actually, each time I tried, the pass I was using was sent to them - so they knew my pass, and took my Scuba DKNY.
Me: So how did you report the user?
Ella: Well, Stardoll only bans people if they have scammed loads. So it might take a while for them to be reported, or Stardoll may not ever ban them. So I advice people to NOT fall for this!

After a while, Ella managed to buy another DKNY scuba, and that was very lucky. Bad news is, the hacker has still not been banned, or even stripped of their clothes and money.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
xx