Thursday 16 April 2009

LE - Spring!




The new LE has seriosuly been in demand; The first hour had the 'I Heart Spring Necklace' and 'Floral Cut Out Dress' already history, and unavailable due to the demand! Shocker, much?! However, stunners such as the 'Petal Pink Sequin Shift' still seems to be able to be bought, but I have a feeling it looks alot like the 1st Season DKNY sequin dress, don't you? However, it's teamed up with Sequin Shorts and Blazer, accompanied by the pink and blue bikini, also available in Pink, and pink! I have to say, these LE has gone much quicker than previous - I hope I am online the second the next lot is out, because if I am a few hours left, I am sure they'll be gone! Must be said, but the shoes, accessories and bags are looking better than ever, but still not beating the hearts purse from the previous series I am afraid. But the shoes look great, and bangles look a hit, and STILL AVAILABLE, at onlt 35 and 25!! I know, amazing, right?! But anyhow, don't splash all savings - In two months, there's more LE on the way ;)


0 Comments: